Braided Sisal Cord Sisal Buffs
Material: Braid eight strand sisal cord
Inner hole: hexagon 6*19MM or 6*24MM
For first stage heavy cutting and polishing.
Braided Sisal Cord Sisal Buffs:
• Eight strand sisal buffs
• Excellent elasticity
• High cutting force, and self-cooling during operation
• For first stage heavy cutting and polishing
This type sisal buffs are a sisal thread twisted/braided into cords. The materials used on the tread is eight, also can be single, double. Braiding reduces buff wear, giving high longevity.
We supply kinds of types of this cord sisal buffs:
1. Natural sisal cord buffs
2. Dip hard treated sisal cord buffs; red colour or yellow
3. The shape of the sisal buff’s edge: flat or round edge
4. Center of the sisal buffs: plastic or steel